Tuesday, June 21, 2011

T-shirt Shrug

First up: this post on Pinterest - creating a Jane Eyre-type shrug out of an old t
-shirt.  I looked up the instructions on the website and it looked incredibly easy.



I found a t-shirt that I no longer wear, because it isn't as long as I'd like it to be.


After about 10 minutes (cutting, pinning, sewing included), I was done, and this is the finished product.  I'm really happy with it, and it was incredibly  easy.

 I quickly sewed up another t-shirt which I no longer wore.
I have plans for a black t-shirt, which would make a cute little sweater to wear over a dress.  This would work really  well with a little lacy t-shirt, making a very cute lacy sweater.  It could even work with a 3/4 length sleeve or a long-sleeve shirt.  I'll be thinking twice before getting rid of any more un-worn t-shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment